MNMYF was established in 1978 to provide a tackle football league for area youth.
Due to extreme heat, teams will not be allowed to wear pads or tackle to the ground during tonight’s practice. Please make sure that your athlete wears appropriate clothing and brings plenty of water.
We encourage everyone involved in MNMYF Football to review our youth football rules. A link to a printable copy can be found on each page. Coaches and Parents, please print a copy of the rules to review with your players/kids. It is very important to us that the rules are followed and understood by everyone involved to make MNMYF the best and fairest we can possibly make it.
3rd Grade Rules4th Grade Rules5th Grade Rules6th Grade Rules7th Grade Rules
MNMYF football could take many directions, such as “win-win-win at all costs” focus, rather than its positive learning approach. It is important to realize that youths today are raised in an environment of competition and that they must learn the value of good competition and of always doing one’s best.
Coaches Meeting will be held at Mankato East HS in the cafeteria at 7pm on Sunday August 11th
MNMYF Code of Ethics Pledge
- I will place the emotional and physical well-being of my players ahead of any personal desire to win.
- I will remember to treat each player as an individual, remembering the large spread of emotional and physical development for the same age group.
- I will do my very best to provide a safe playing situation for my players.
- I promise to review and practice the necessary first aid principles needed to treat injuries of my players.
- I will do my best to organize practices that are fun and challenging for all my players.
- I will insure that I am knowledgeable in the rules of football and that I will teach these rules to my players.
- I will use those coaching techniques appropriate for each of the skills I teach.
- I will remember that I am a youth coach, and that the game is for the children and not adults.
Concussion TrainingCoaching ApplicationCoaching Drills
Phone Number: 507-625-1100
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equipment Handout Location: Oak Terrace Assisted Living Center, 1570 Hoover Dr, North Mankato | MAP
West Practice Fields: South Central College-North Mankato Campus, 1920 Lee Blvd, North Mankato | MAP
East Practice Fields: Mankato East High School, 2600 Hoffman Road, Mankato | MAP
Board of DirectorsBecome a Sponsor