MNMYF was established in 1978 to provide a tackle football league for area youth.
For 2014, MNMYF registration can be completed online or by mail. We’ve prepared the following convenient options for you to choose from:
- 1. Fill out the form online and pay online.
- 2. Fill out the form online and mail your payment (please reference player’s name in memo field of check).
- 3. Print out registration form and mail form and check.
2014 Online Registration 2014 Registration Form – PDF
Important 2014 Dates
Aug 2 – Team Roster formation grades 3-5
Aug 3 – Mandatory Coaches meeting @ East HS
Oak Terrace Assisted Living
1575 Hoover Dr.
North Mankato, MN 56003 | Map
Aug 4 – Equipment Handout – Mankato 5th, 6th, and 7th graders – 5:30-7:30
Aug 5 - Equipment Handout – All Fairmont, St.Peter, and Blue Earth players – 5:30-7:30
Aug 6 - Equipment Handout – Mankato 3rd and 4th graders – 5:30-7:30
Aug 10th – Late Equipment Handout – All grades – 5:30-7:30
Aug 11h – Practice Starts
Aug 13 – Team Assignments for 6th & 7th Grade
Aug 20 – MNMYF Jamboree East HS
Aug 30 – MNMYF Regular Season Games begin
Oct 11 – Last Day of Season/ Equipment hand-in
Practice & Game Schedules
3rd Grade Schedule4th Grade Schedule5th Grade Schedule6th Grade Schedule7th Grade Schedule
We encourage everyone involved in MNMYF Football to review our youth football rules. A link to a printable copy can be found on each page. Coaches and Parents, please print a copy of the rules to review with your players/kids. It is very important to us that the rules are followed and understood by everyone involved to make MNMYF the best and fairest we can possibly make it.
3rd Grade Rules4th Grade Rules5th Grade Rules6th Grade Rules7th Grade Rules
MNMYF football could take many directions, such as “win-win-win at all costs” focus, rather than its positive learning approach. It is important to realize that youths today are raised in an environment of competition and that they must learn the value of good competition and of always doing one’s best.
MNMYF Code of Ethics Pledge
- I will place the emotional and physical well-being of my players ahead of any personal desire to win.
- I will remember to treat each player as an individual, remembering the large spread of emotional and physical development for the same age group.
- I will do my very best to provide a safe playing situation for my players.
- I promise to review and practice the necessary first aid principles needed to treat injuries of my players.
- I will do my best to organize practices that are fun and challenging for all my players.
- I will insure that I am knowledgeable in the rules of football and that I will teach these rules to my players.
- I will use those coaching techniques appropriate for each of the skills I teach.
- I will remember that I am a youth coach, and that the game is for the children and not adults.
Concussion TrainingCoaching ApplicationCoaching Drills
MNMYF is dedicated to providing our our athletes with the safest possible environment for playing tackle football. From supplying all kids with the best possible equipment to concussion testing and clearance standards to making sure our coaches are educated on proper technique head injury identification. Our number one focus is your child’s safety!
EquipmentImPact TestingConcussion InformationWeather Safety
MNMYF Safety Director
Troy Hoehn, ATC, CSCS
Head Athletic Trainer
Phone – 507-420-2804
Email – email@example.com
Phone Number: 507-625-1100
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equipment Handout Location: Oak Terrace Assisted Living Center, 1570 Hoover Dr, North Mankato | MAP
West Practice Fields: South Central College-North Mankato Campus, 1920 Lee Blvd, North Mankato | MAP
East Practice Fields: Mankato East High School, 2600 Hoffman Road, Mankato | MAP
Board of DirectorsBecome a Sponsor